Home » Support » Suggestions » All orders on one page - kinda silly
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
All orders on one page - kinda silly [message #70719] Sat, 29 June 2013 19:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
Hey folks,

A quick suggestion for the website today.

For those who sell primarily through Shapeways, this probably isn't as much of an issue - but for those who resell on Etsy etc. the 'Orders' page is getting steadily bigger and bigger and bigger, and that scroll box is getting smaller and smaller. Would it be possible to split our orders up into pages - perhaps separated by month?

Thanks,
Christian
Re: All orders on one page - kinda silly [message #70966 is a reply to message #70719 ] Thu, 04 July 2013 15:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks Christian, it's a good suggestion - I'll track this issue.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: All orders on one page - kinda silly [message #72834 is a reply to message #70966 ] Thu, 08 August 2013 23:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
This is getting to be more and more of a problem for me - the 'Orders' page is actually starting to take longer and longer to load due to the sheer size of it.

On the topic of organization, I also think the ability to arrange our models into folders - to keep 'My Models' organized - would also be of huge benefit to those who have a lot of models to keep track of.
Re: All orders on one page - kinda silly [message #74905 is a reply to message #72834 ] Tue, 17 September 2013 04:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar giorgio79  is currently offline giorgio79
Go to all my models
I just noticed as well the lack of a pager on the orders page. Any ETA for this feature? Smile
Re: All orders on one page - kinda silly [message #74914 is a reply to message #74905 ] Tue, 17 September 2013 09:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'm afraid we never give ETA's Wink I'll push again, but I suspect this one isn't very high on the list right now..

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Feasibility checks and order processing
Next Topic:Need icons to indicate status of item on model page

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.