Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for some help
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for some help [message #70431] Mon, 24 June 2013 23:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar kowann  is currently offline kowann
Go to all my models
I'm very new to the shapeways family but I gotta say I'm loving what you guys are doing... I was wondering IF I could get an Allspark made ... The "cube" from the transformers movie that Micheal Bay did. I thank you in advance and keep up the great work

Re: Looking for some help [message #70466 is a reply to message #70431 ] Tue, 25 June 2013 11:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Keymaker  is currently offline Keymaker
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
It is hard to tell, but you want somthing like this? http://shpws.me/oiFE

The only thing that limits us is our imagination.
Re: Looking for some help [message #70490 is a reply to message #70466 ] Tue, 25 June 2013 17:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kowann  is currently offline kowann
Go to all my models
yes that's is definitely what I was looking for... thanks so much for your response. How much would something like that cost cost?
and also on other items do you guys color the pieces or do I do that when I get them?
Re: Looking for some help [message #70495 is a reply to message #70490 ] Tue, 25 June 2013 18:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Keymaker  is currently offline Keymaker
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
You can buy it from that link as is (2x2x2 cm) or let me know how big it should be. Remember: scale x 2 = price x 8

Color? It is simple cube with texture. And it will be printed in full color sanstone

The only thing that limits us is our imagination.
Re: Looking for some help [message #70505 is a reply to message #70431 ] Tue, 25 June 2013 21:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Innovo  is currently offline Innovo
Go to my shop

How about this one? 5 x 5 cm.

Innovation & Design

http://www.etsy.com/shop/InnovoDesign
www.facebook.com/byInnovoDesign

Previous Topic:Need help with 3D modeling and printing, face-to-face in San Francisco Bay area
Next Topic:Check My Model?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.