Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » how to upload a logo?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
how to upload a logo? [message #70371] Mon, 24 June 2013 11:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar lemcom  is currently offline lemcom
Go to my shop
Hi, How can I upload a logo for my shop? It seems so easy but when i click on the edit button, nothing happens.
See pic.

I also can't set a profit. Does my shop needs to be approved first or something?
I am using firefox.

lemcom

Re: how to upload a logo? [message #70468 is a reply to message #70371 ] Tue, 25 June 2013 12:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Strange, it does works on the ipad.
Re: how to upload a logo? [message #70572 is a reply to message #70468 ] Thu, 27 June 2013 07:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Which Firefox and Windows version are you using?

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: how to upload a logo? [message #70577 is a reply to message #70572 ] Thu, 27 June 2013 09:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I was using firefox 21, just updated to 22, now it works o.k.
with vista home

Setting the profit is under materials

Re: how to upload a logo? [message #70580 is a reply to message #70577 ] Thu, 27 June 2013 11:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks for the info, I'll pass it along to our developers!

Bart

Re: how to upload a logo? [message #70581 is a reply to message #70371 ] Thu, 27 June 2013 11:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
lemcom wrote on Mon, 24 June 2013 11:48

I also can't set a profit. Does my shop needs to be approved first or something?

Oh, and sorry - I had missed this question. Profit (or markup as we call it), is defined individually for each product. After uploading a model, edit it and then you'll see the markup editor:

index.php?t=getfile&id=35295&private=0

Does that help?

Cheers,

Bart

Re: how to upload a logo? [message #71017 is a reply to message #70581 ] Fri, 05 July 2013 09:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jamad  is currently offline jamad
Go to my shop
Hi I have just opened the shop but cannot see any button 'make a profit' or something like it.
I don't see it in your picture above as well.
All I can see are options for 'Display to the public', 'Offer for sale to others', 'Select Materials' and 'Tags'
Where can I find it?
Thanks.
Re: how to upload a logo? [message #71033 is a reply to message #71017 ] Fri, 05 July 2013 13:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Do you get the "+0.00" in the pricing info within the materials list as shown in bartv's picture ?
Re: how to upload a logo? [message #71045 is a reply to message #71033 ] Fri, 05 July 2013 16:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jamad  is currently offline jamad
Go to my shop
Thanks for information.
Actually I assumed it was the value representing the profit but looking for the way to edit it.
With your info, I could double-click the string to set the value by typing on it directly.
UI could be better with the description like 'current profit value' while mouse-over the string, for instance.

Previous Topic:section?
Next Topic:Shop holiday button.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.