Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3d modeler can create characters or whatever you need at decent prices.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d modeler can create characters or whatever you need at decent prices. [message #70129] Wed, 19 June 2013 21:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar ysalex  is currently offline ysalex
Go to all my models
Posted this once, but I failed to follow the template.

About me: I am an experienced 3d modeler who has done models for games, shows, and 3d printing. Some of my work has won awards and honors on the major CG websites. I can create your model from whatever you have, either sketches, concept art, or just ideas.

Expertise: I can create anything you need, but I particularly skilled in anatomy and characters.

Experience: Several years of successful freelancing for games, tv, and 3d prints. I also have experience working with 3d scan data.

Portfolio: www.yurialexander.com

Rate: please email me to discuss your project. Each project is different, but my rates are very reasonable for what I've seen quoted.

For more of my work, please visit my portfolio, www.yurialexander.com

index.php?t=getfile&id=34687&private=0

• Attachment: 41_TZs2e.jpg
    (Size: 56.62KB, Downloaded 242 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 19 June 2013 21:48 UTC]

Re: 3d modeler can create characters or whatever you need at decent prices. [message #74619 is a reply to message #70129 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 00:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fabcreations3d  is currently offline Fabcreations3d
Go to all my models
Can you turn kids drawings into 3d toy models? If so please let me know as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Nicole

Previous Topic:Experienced 3D modeler looking for things to model
Next Topic:Architect / 3d modeling and visualisation

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.