Home » Developers » Shapeways API » Fatal error: Call to undefined function readline()
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Fatal error: Call to undefined function readline() [message #70085] Wed, 19 June 2013 08:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar FlexBot  is currently offline FlexBot
Go to my shop
Crying or Very Sad

I use Centos. php 5.3.3

[Updated on: Wed, 19 June 2013 09:21 UTC]

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function readline() [message #70144 is a reply to message #70085 ] Thu, 20 June 2013 00:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jonemo  is currently offline jonemo
Go to my shop
Are you running the script on a server or in a console? The readline() function is only available (and only makes sense) when running the command line interface (CLI) version of PHP. In addition to that, it is possible that your PHP installation simply doesn't have Readline included (for more info, see the documentation: http://php.net/manual/en/book.readline.php)
Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function readline() [message #70146 is a reply to message #70144 ] Thu, 20 June 2013 02:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FlexBot  is currently offline FlexBot
Go to my shop
Thanks Jonemo, figured it out.
Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function readline() [message #74968 is a reply to message #70146 ] Wed, 18 September 2013 12:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar abite  is currently offline abite
Go to my shop
I also figured it out. Thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 18 September 2013 14:23 UTC]

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function readline() [message #78237 is a reply to message #70144 ] Tue, 05 November 2013 18:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar minichua  is currently offline minichua
Go to my shop
Hello,

I have a question about the readline part. Is there another way to get the PIN than to manually connect to your account webpage? I can not possibly believe that you can get quotations from an external website that way.

Sincerely.

Olivier.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 November 2013 17:00 UTC]

Previous Topic:Sales Notification API
Next Topic:Python bindings for Shapeways API

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.