Home »  » General Discussion » Experience Our New Elasto Plastic at a Local Meetup
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Experience Our New Elasto Plastic at a Local Meetup [message #69819] Fri, 14 June 2013 11:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hey guys,

we thought it would be fun to give you all an opportunity to get your hands on some cool Elasto Plastic models and discuss them with local community members! To get a free set, host a meetup in your town and gather a group of 10 people. You can find full details on how to apply on our blog: Experience Our New Elasto Plastic at a Local Meetup!

If you have any questions, fire away! We're here to help.

Cheers,

Bart

[Updated on: Fri, 14 June 2013 11:56 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Experience Our New Elasto Plastic at a Local Meetup [message #69823 is a reply to message #69819 ] Fri, 14 June 2013 12:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Oh and psst: there are the models that I plan to send Smile This may still change a little, but at least you get the idea.

index.php?t=getfile&id=34406&private=0

Bart

Re: Experience Our New Elasto Plastic at a Local Meetup [message #69946 is a reply to message #69823 ] Mon, 17 June 2013 11:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Quick update: Meetups in San Francisco, Singapore, Helsinki, Boston and Las Vegas are already happening! Did you add yours yet?

Bart

Re: Experience Our New Elasto Plastic at a Local Meetup [message #69968 is a reply to message #69946 ] Mon, 17 June 2013 17:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SimonePDA  is currently offline SimonePDA
Go to all my models
Milan Shapeways Meetup set...

18 july 2013, in the evening.

Location still to be defined, according to the number of participants.

Holidays are near, but hey! Elasto Plastic (sounds like a new hero of The Incredibles Laughing ) deserves some attention!

cheers

Simone
icon14.gif  Re: Experience Our New Elasto Plastic at a Local Meetup [message #71166 is a reply to message #69968 ] Mon, 08 July 2013 11:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SimonePDA  is currently offline SimonePDA
Go to all my models
Quick update...

Milan's Shapeways Elasto Plastic Meetup got to ten participants and we still have 10 days to get more people joining in!

Simone

Previous Topic:Private link to model problem
Next Topic:Would you like to see your creation in the Science Museum?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.