Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » jewelry designs
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
jewelry designs [message #69392] Fri, 07 June 2013 13:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar captains2012  is currently offline captains2012
Go to all my models
I am looking for help in producing maybe 30 pieces of jewelry in sterling and or goid for a small show. My deadline is January 2014.
I have photos of my ideas but I can only do the project myself the old fashion way. I can hand carve and lost wax cast. I want to move into the 21st century of design
Any one interested in helping me?
D. P.
Re: jewelry designs [message #69869 is a reply to message #69392 ] Sat, 15 June 2013 04:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar yvesbodson  is currently offline yvesbodson
Go to my shop
Hello
I maybe able to help depending on the type of work you are looking for, the dimensions of the pieces you intent to produce and so on.
I just have started a store here on SW that is 'evolution" with a first model that is commissioned
Regards
Yves Bodson
Re: jewelry designs [message #69995 is a reply to message #69392 ] Mon, 17 June 2013 23:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with the information on your designs and we will get you a quote.

Previous Topic:Ring Designer Needed
Next Topic:Looking for help with a design

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.