Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » jewelry designs
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
jewelry designs [message #69391] Fri, 07 June 2013 13:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar captains2012  is currently offline captains2012
Go to all my models
I am looking for help in producing maybe 30 pieces of jewelry in sterling and or goid for a small show. My deadline is January 2014.
I have photos of my ideas but I can only do the project myself the old fashion way. I can hand carve and lost wax cast. I want to move into the 21st century of design
Any one interested in helping me?
D. P.
Re: jewelry designs [message #69646 is a reply to message #69391 ] Tue, 11 June 2013 22:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TitanArt  is currently offline TitanArt
Go to all my models
Hello, I have several years of experience in a variety of creative fields including game design and product modeling. I currently specialize in producing high poly models for product developers, most of which happen to be automotive and inventions. This means that I see a ton of different concepts come across my desk.

In addition to my extensive modeling experience, I have strong communication skills coupled with my ability to turn projects around quickly. My broad design background makes me an excellent candidate for this project. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.
Sincerely,

James Williams
Titan Art Lead Artist
Email: TitanArt@live.com
P.S.

What is your budget?

Previous Topic:Modeler needed in Wyandotte, MI 48192
Next Topic:Need 3D model of a pendant