Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » jewelry designs
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
jewelry designs [message #69390] Fri, 07 June 2013 13:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar captains2012  is currently offline captains2012
Go to all my models
I am looking for help in producing maybe 30 pieces of jewelry in sterling and or goid for a small show. My deadline is January 2014.
I have photos of my ideas but I can only do the project myself the old fashion way. I can hand carve and lost wax cast. I want to move into the 21st century of design
Any one interested in helping me?
D. P.
Re: jewelry designs [message #69393 is a reply to message #69390 ] Fri, 07 June 2013 13:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
hello please contact me im ready for this work
you can visit my shapeways shop
this is my gmail
wassymj89@gmail.com
Re: jewelry designs [message #69401 is a reply to message #69390 ] Fri, 07 June 2013 14:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there,

We would love to create the designs for you. Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com ad we will get you a great quote.

Josh
designanything3d.com
Re: jewelry designs [message #69460 is a reply to message #69401 ] Fri, 07 June 2013 22:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar captains2012  is currently offline captains2012
Go to all my models
here is ONE idea
estimate 5.5X3 '' oval two sided pendant with King George' s Portrait removed and a portrait of Wallace Simpson on one side and Edward the VIII on the reverse OR two separate large pendants with flat back sides that can be engraved. The crown on top to be used as a pendant loop for a chain or strands of beads or just a ribbon to be run through so it ican be worn around the neck.
Multiples produced in sterling. Hopefully one in gold, I also need to know if precious and semi precious stones could be added. I also would like size variations produced in the future. http://www.speel.me.uk/scpicf/frithedwardviimedallion.jpg
Re: jewelry designs [message #69516 is a reply to message #69390 ] Mon, 10 June 2013 04:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar traiano  is currently offline traiano
Go to my shop
I'm the Jewelery designer you are looking for.

info@braiter.tv

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed - [ Face to Face in Bangalore, India]
Next Topic:I need a 3d Modeler based in New York City

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.