Home » Community » Work in progress » Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson [message #69215] Wed, 05 June 2013 02:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar GabrielGullbergh  is currently offline GabrielGullbergh
Go to my shop
Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson

I need some advice or help reducing the material use/cost for a model I have created inspired by the game "Don't Starve". I intend for it to be a non-profit donation towards preserving forestry, in collaboration with the producers of the game.

The model is very head heavy at the moment, and I have opened it up for download for any that wish to take a peek. (please be respectful and do not re-print without permission)

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1064441

- Gabriel Gullbergh

[Updated on: Wed, 05 June 2013 02:03 UTC]

Re: Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson [message #69227 is a reply to message #69215 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 09:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Split it into two parts and make the head hollow - as seen here
Re: Non-Profit Fundraiser Model - Don't Starve, Wilson [message #69269 is a reply to message #69227 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 23:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar GabrielGullbergh  is currently offline GabrielGullbergh
Go to my shop
Yea I did that but hollowing out the hair area is tough. Im sure there is a tutorial for this somewhere,...

Previous Topic:colors on models and using Blender application
Next Topic:Octopus