Home » Community » Work in progress » Full size hand bookend
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Full size hand bookend [message #69204] Tue, 04 June 2013 21:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar goniochrome  is currently offline goniochrome
Go to my shop
I have just uploaded a full size hand bookend for creation in various material but ideally metallic or ceramic

thanks
ian

Re: Full size hand bookend [message #69686 is a reply to message #69204 ] Wed, 12 June 2013 13:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Oh! Great idea for a bookend! Surprised

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Full size hand bookend [message #69687 is a reply to message #69204 ] Wed, 12 June 2013 13:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
At full size that would be pricey in Metal. Should be better priced in Ceramic. Or you could hollow it, and use polished alumide.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Full size hand bookend [message #69773 is a reply to message #69204 ] Thu, 13 June 2013 20:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar seriaforma  is currently offline seriaforma
Go to my shop
Love it! Please post photos when you get them!

Previous Topic:iPad Carry
Next Topic:Intersecting Geometry?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.