Home » Community » Introductions » New 3D Modeler
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New 3D Modeler [message #69202] Tue, 04 June 2013 21:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar sorhain  is currently offline sorhain
Go to my shop
Hi!
1) I started using Shapeways to print objects I created for my college CAD courses. Now that I have graduated. I am still making things and want to contribute to this community.
2) I'm from Philadelphia PA
3) I am especially interested in Film and Media,Concept Art, Metal/Jewelry Fabrication, Props, and Sculpture.
4) I work in Rhino 4.0/5.0 and I have experience in Flamingo Raytrace/Next, Magics, Zcorp, RhinoCAM, and Desk Proto.
5) I have 3 years experience working in Rhino and I have completed a couple freelance jobs.

www.corinnehansen.com sorhain@gmail.com
Re: New 3D Modeler [message #69229 is a reply to message #69202 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 13:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I like Hilt. Is that rendered? Either your post production is amazing, or your rendering is amazing.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: New 3D Modeler [message #69240 is a reply to message #69229 ] Wed, 05 June 2013 15:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar sorhain  is currently offline sorhain
Go to my shop
Hi, thank you very much!
That is a photograph of the hilt after I painted on some gold ink details.
If you click on the image here: http://www.corinnehansen.com/Amour-s-Entanglement
you can see the renderings I did.

www.corinnehansen.com sorhain@gmail.com

Previous Topic:Hello from a new intern!
Next Topic:Video game miniatures Ohhh Myyyyyyy

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.