Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Site Specs for Shop Marque & "Avatar"
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Site Specs for Shop Marque & "Avatar" [message #69090] Mon, 03 June 2013 02:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar HazelwoodModels  is currently offline HazelwoodModels
Go to my shop
Where do I find site information on the pixel size to fill the Shop Marque and the "Avatar"
- I can only find information on optimizing product pictures.

Regards
Re: Site Specs for Shop Marque & "Avatar" [message #69815 is a reply to message #69090 ] Fri, 14 June 2013 09:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Ah yes, I'll track that as an issue. In the mean time:

- Your profile picture needs to be square, and at least 200x200 pixels.
- The shop marquee is 960 x 125 pixels. This is actually displayed as long as you haven't uploaded an image, but disappears afterwards.
- The shop logo is 220x165 pixels.

Cheers,

Bart

[Updated on: Fri, 14 June 2013 09:24 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Site Specs for Shop Marque & "Avatar" [message #71397 is a reply to message #69815 ] Wed, 10 July 2013 21:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ImmenseMiniatures  is currently offline ImmenseMiniatures
Go to my shop
Quote:

The shop marquee is 960 x 125 pixels. This is actually displayed as long as you haven't uploaded an image, but disappears afterwards.

I cannot parse this. You have a marquee image until you upload one, and then you don't have a marquee image?

Confused Confused

[Updated on: Wed, 10 July 2013 21:28 UTC]

Conventional wisdom needs a poke now and again.
Re: Site Specs for Shop Marque & "Avatar" [message #71400 is a reply to message #71397 ] Wed, 10 July 2013 21:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
I take it to mean "the required size is displayed as part of the placeholder until you upload your own marquee" Smile
Re: Site Specs for Shop Marque & "Avatar" [message #71401 is a reply to message #71400 ] Wed, 10 July 2013 21:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ImmenseMiniatures  is currently offline ImmenseMiniatures
Go to my shop
Ahh. Okay. I had a old image uploaded many site revisions ago, so I didn't see that, thanks.

Conventional wisdom needs a poke now and again.
Re: Site Specs for Shop Marque & "Avatar" [message #75097 is a reply to message #69815 ] Thu, 19 September 2013 20:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TrainThingz  is currently offline TrainThingz
Go to my shop
Quote:

- Your profile picture needs to be square, and at least 200x200 pixels.
- The shop marquee is 960 x 125 pixels. This is actually displayed as long as you haven't uploaded an image, but disappears afterwards.
- The shop logo is 220x165 pixels.

It would be REALLY nice if that info could be displayed just below the "frame" on the pages where we edit/add those items, or as a tooltip when you mouse over them, whether there's already a picture there or not.

Previous Topic:Shop Owner Challenge
Next Topic:Is it possible for Shapeways to change the orientation it was printed?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.