Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Free 3d Model for Experience!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69086] Sun, 02 June 2013 15:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar FmuldDesigns  is currently offline FmuldDesigns
Go to all my models
Hi

I'm new at 3D modelling. Would like like to gain more experience.

Experience: None

Portfolio: Want to expand my Portfolio

Software: 3D Blender.

The only thing I ask, that I can use the model/photo in my portfolio.
Re: Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69101 is a reply to message #69086 ] Mon, 03 June 2013 13:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Mindgems  is currently offline Mindgems
Go to all my models
Hello,
I have an idea that I would like to have made. How do I go about giving you the information?
Re: Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69104 is a reply to message #69101 ] Mon, 03 June 2013 13:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hi

You could PM me the info or just give an overview.

What type of model is it?

Is they a time scale?

Re: Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69128 is a reply to message #69086 ] Mon, 03 June 2013 17:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jerrywp  is currently offline jerrywp
Go to all my models
Looking to create a 5" ball with intricate design of your choice - that is open and will have a airy look
Inside i want there to be a second oval section with two spindles like a compass that will spin
One of the compass spindles wider with letting on it
I would like the inside ball seperate where it would move around inside of the first ball.
I want lettering on the spindals saying "I will show the way"
Don't know if that is something you can do or not.
Thanks
Jerry Phelps
shirtailusa@yahoo.com

• Attachment: DSCF0022.jpg
    (Size: 52.15KB, Downloaded 76 time(s))

Re: Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69137 is a reply to message #69128 ] Mon, 03 June 2013 20:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
WoW!

Thanks for the infor. But, it will be too ambition for me at this stage. Maybe, when I feel more confident & have more experiance in 3d Modelling.

Thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 03 June 2013 21:09 UTC]

Re: Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69417 is a reply to message #69086 ] Fri, 07 June 2013 16:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar librfmzk  is currently offline librfmzk
Go to all my models
I am interested in having a case made for a small tile. the dimensions are 30mm x 23mm x 13mm > I have no idea if this can be done. one face of the tile already has engraving on it, I would like to have artwork done on the case itself. I would provide that. The final material would have to be something slippery or glossy. Is this something you could design? if so where would I go to have the final product made?

thanks for your help. obviously I am new to this.

martha
Re: Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69428 is a reply to message #69086 ] Fri, 07 June 2013 18:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hi all

Thanks for sending me ideas for 3D models.

I've chosen two (I hope) simple projects.

[Updated on: Sun, 09 June 2013 11:35 UTC]

Re: Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69429 is a reply to message #69428 ] Fri, 07 June 2013 18:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar librfmzk  is currently offline librfmzk
Go to all my models
i thought the idea was for you to help me, not to have you take my idea and just develop it on your own. will you be sharing the model with me?
Re: Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69546 is a reply to message #69086 ] Mon, 10 June 2013 16:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar philipgalinsky  is currently offline philipgalinsky
Go to all my models
Hi,
I need to meet face to face with a 3d designer for my project.
Please be from the New York city Area, it is not a hard project but
it will be easy to start if we can meet face to face, It deals with luggage.
strong plastic or metal we will see when we meet.

Best
Philip
Re: Free 3d Model for Experience! [message #69559 is a reply to message #69086 ] Mon, 10 June 2013 20:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar 275323st  is currently offline 275323st
Go to all my models
Hi my name is David McNealy I am looking for some help designing some protype for my company. I was hoping you could give me a call at 248 935-5240 or please email me at david@wraptor-skin.com Thanks again! David

Previous Topic:3d designer with engineering exp some knowledge of horology would be great too
Next Topic:Dutch 3d Modeler for hire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.