Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68905] Thu, 30 May 2013 16:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar VRHDesign  is currently offline VRHDesign
Go to all my models
I am a qualified mechanical engineer ready to assist you with your designing needs. I can turn ideas and sketches in great 3D models ready to be printed or manufactured in any other way you desire. I have over 4 years of professional experience with Solidworks and haven't come across a project I cannot support from start to finish.

As well as a mechanical engineer, I also have 3 years of practical experience which has resulted in me being able to read and draw extremely accurate production drawings you may need.

My rate varies on the amount of work I expect your project needs, as well as the difficulty. Please feel free to contact me with any of your questions and I'll be happy to make you a quote.

For more information and reviews about my work, you can also find me on oDesk: https://www.odesk.com/users/~010edf5b9a3d4ac050
I'm also in the process of building my own website. Stay tuned.
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68908 is a reply to message #68905 ] Thu, 30 May 2013 18:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mikewillplay  is currently offline mikewillplay
Go to all my models
Hi-
I have an idea for a phone case.
I have sketches of the idea.
Will you sign an NDA/non compete contract?

I'm not sure how this all works so perhaps you could advise.

Thank you,
Mike W.

Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68918 is a reply to message #68908 ] Thu, 30 May 2013 19:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I have sent you a pm!
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68945 is a reply to message #68905 ] Fri, 31 May 2013 00:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dante2262  is currently offline dante2262
Go to all my models
I would like wearable Iron man helmet can have the colors but does not have to have them you can pm me price and if ub need them i can send u pictures.the only part i want to function is the front to go up and down.

[Updated on: Fri, 31 May 2013 00:46 UTC]

Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #68964 is a reply to message #68945 ] Fri, 31 May 2013 09:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
dante2262 wrote on Fri, 31 May 2013 00:45

I would like wearable Iron man helmet can have the colors but does not have to have them you can pm me price and if ub need them i can send u pictures.the only part i want to function is the front to go up and down.

I've sent you a pm as well.

Thanks for your interest everyone. I welcome everyone and anyone to forward me their ideas so I can give you a quote. Thanks!
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69030 is a reply to message #68905 ] Sat, 01 June 2013 09:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar peanutbuttery  is currently offline peanutbuttery
Go to all my models
Double Enveloping Worm gear is what i was looking for. I would need the gear and worm that matched in a 40:1 set up wondering if its something you can do?
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69049 is a reply to message #69030 ] Sat, 01 June 2013 16:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
peanutbuttery wrote on Sat, 01 June 2013 09:42

Double Enveloping Worm gear is what i was looking for. I would need the gear and worm that matched in a 40:1 set up wondering if its something you can do?

Thank you for your message. I have replied to you. This is definitely the kind of thing I can do. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69107 is a reply to message #68905 ] Mon, 03 June 2013 14:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ronnierate  is currently offline ronnierate
Go to all my models
I have a simple and elegant design idea to improve the efficiency of an existing industrial product which I would need to describe. Can you call me at 832-776-4766?

Dale Reynolds
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69110 is a reply to message #69107 ] Mon, 03 June 2013 15:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
ronnierate wrote on Mon, 03 June 2013 14:35

I have a simple and elegant design idea to improve the efficiency of an existing industrial product which I would need to describe. Can you call me at 832-776-4766?

Dale Reynolds

Thank you for your post, Dale. I have sent you a message.

Vincent
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69717 is a reply to message #68905 ] Wed, 12 June 2013 19:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PierceWorks3D  is currently offline PierceWorks3D
Go to my shop
Hello,

My name is Chris. I am looking to outsource a bit of modeling work for a design that I have already vectored out. I actually have several concepts ready for rendering, but I have one specifically that I think would be best for a mechanical engineer/industrial designer. The design is fairly simple, in theory. It is made up of a few aligned gears. I just want to make sure that the working parts, well.., work.

Are you available at this time?

Thank you much,

Chris
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #69742 is a reply to message #69717 ] Thu, 13 June 2013 08:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
PierceWorks3D wrote on Wed, 12 June 2013 19:47

Hello,

My name is Chris. I am looking to outsource a bit of modeling work for a design that I have already vectored out. I actually have several concepts ready for rendering, but I have one specifically that I think would be best for a mechanical engineer/industrial designer. The design is fairly simple, in theory. It is made up of a few aligned gears. I just want to make sure that the working parts, well.., work.

Are you available at this time?

Thank you much,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your message. I have responded to you in private messages. Looking forward to hearing more about your project.

Vincent

To anyone else, I still have space available in my schedule for your projects! Don't hesitate to contact me for a quote!
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #70155 is a reply to message #68905 ] Thu, 20 June 2013 12:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I have a few projects running at the moment. Thank you very much everyone for your interest. Most of my current projects are finishing in the middle/at the end of the upcoming week. I will be very happy to receive your project details and to give you a quote to get started soon.

Always feel free to send me private messages with your projects!

Thanks
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #70222 is a reply to message #68905 ] Fri, 21 June 2013 02:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JDEZ  is currently offline JDEZ
Go to my shop
hi my name is John, i made a ring in college rhino class and i dont have the software to fix the size of it anymore, can u make the proportions printable ? how much does this correction cost? the ring link is here:
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/DEZ
thank you for your time

JDEZ
Re: Mechanical Engineer/Industrial Designer for Hire [message #70399 is a reply to message #68905 ] Mon, 24 June 2013 14:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Cwiblin  is currently offline Cwiblin
Go to all my models
Need quote. See model; the attachment is a cut view of a plastic can with no top but the bottom has a lip but a large hole.

410-923-4653
claudewiblin@verizon.net

Previous Topic:3D Designer for 3D printing,CNC routing, rendering, mobile games content
Next Topic:3D scanning for creatives

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.