Home » Support » Buying » Customer Service Unreliable?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Customer Service Unreliable? [message #6965] Thu, 01 October 2009 15:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar Designmodeller1  is currently offline Designmodeller1
Go to my shop
Hi All,
I have tried to e-mail customer service many times and gotten no responses. Sad

I placed an order for 13 copys of my Ring designs on Sept 10th and received an e-mail back from Nikki (customer service) stating that some walls were too thin on 4 of my 8 designs. (min is .7mm but mine were .6mm)

So I asked if they could try to print anyway, and Ralph replied saying that "yes they would try to print anyway".

I received the models last week, but only half of my order arrived (none of the .6mm wall models) so i am missing 7 of my rings (that I paid for) and I have tried to e-mail Ralph, Nikki and Service@shapeways and NOBODY has gotten back to me about where the rest of my rings are or if they will ship.

Please help.
Shawn
icon14.gif  Re: Customer Service Unreliable? [message #7109 is a reply to message #6965 ] Tue, 06 October 2009 14:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Designmodeller1  is currently offline Designmodeller1
Go to my shop
Update: Maartje finally got back to me about my order. Smile

They issued a voucher for the items that they were not able to produce,. It turns out that Ralph and Nikki were on vacation so my e-mail did not get through.

This is my first order with Shapeways and it had a few bumps but overall the models that they made were very good quality. I will try them again, and this time make sure my models are better to alleviate any problems.

Thanks Maartjie! Smile
Re: Customer Service Unreliable? [message #7389 is a reply to message #7109 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 18:15 UTC Go to previous message
avatar chris89  is currently offline chris89
Go to my shop
auch, yeah it was vacation time here in the netherlands, noticed a lack of replies from multiple companies including shapeways.

Good to know it turned out well though Smile grats with your order.

Previous Topic:huge pricing errors
Next Topic:Volume (price) calculations don't appear trustworthy