Home »  » Buying » Customer Service Unreliable?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Customer Service Unreliable? [message #6965] Thu, 01 October 2009 15:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar Designmodeller1  is currently offline Designmodeller1
Go to my shop
Hi All,
I have tried to e-mail customer service many times and gotten no responses. Sad

I placed an order for 13 copys of my Ring designs on Sept 10th and received an e-mail back from Nikki (customer service) stating that some walls were too thin on 4 of my 8 designs. (min is .7mm but mine were .6mm)

So I asked if they could try to print anyway, and Ralph replied saying that "yes they would try to print anyway".

I received the models last week, but only half of my order arrived (none of the .6mm wall models) so i am missing 7 of my rings (that I paid for) and I have tried to e-mail Ralph, Nikki and Service@shapeways and NOBODY has gotten back to me about where the rest of my rings are or if they will ship.

Please help.
Shawn
icon14.gif  Re: Customer Service Unreliable? [message #7109 is a reply to message #6965 ] Tue, 06 October 2009 14:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Designmodeller1  is currently offline Designmodeller1
Go to my shop
Update: Maartje finally got back to me about my order. Smile

They issued a voucher for the items that they were not able to produce,. It turns out that Ralph and Nikki were on vacation so my e-mail did not get through.

This is my first order with Shapeways and it had a few bumps but overall the models that they made were very good quality. I will try them again, and this time make sure my models are better to alleviate any problems.

Thanks Maartjie! Smile
Re: Customer Service Unreliable? [message #7389 is a reply to message #7109 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 18:15 UTC Go to previous message
avatar chris89  is currently offline chris89
Go to my shop
auch, yeah it was vacation time here in the netherlands, noticed a lack of replies from multiple companies including shapeways.

Good to know it turned out well though Smile grats with your order.

Previous Topic:huge pricing errors
Next Topic:Volume (price) calculations don't appear trustworthy

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.