Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Ohio
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Ohio [message #68724] Sun, 26 May 2013 16:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar anthony_fordjr  is currently offline anthony_fordjr
Go to all my models
Hello everyone.

I'm new to 3D Printing and I thought this was an interesting idea for my creative outlets. I'm thinking about creating some lighting and hopefully this community will point me in the right direction for getting started. I have a whole host of questions about Blueprinting and all that jazz but I will probably traverse the site more before I ask any questions.

Hopefully I find what I'm looking for, In the meantime I would love to just talk to any and everyone I can about their experiences with the site and how they feel it does its job overall.

-Salutations
AFJr.
Re: Hello from Ohio [message #68786 is a reply to message #68724 ] Tue, 28 May 2013 15:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! We are full of answers here, so if you can't find what you're looking for, ask!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello from Ohio [message #68803 is a reply to message #68786 ] Tue, 28 May 2013 23:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar anthony_fordjr  is currently offline anthony_fordjr
Go to all my models
Well thank you for that. I appreciate the warm welcome Very Happy

I have a few general ideas of what I want to make but I need help figuring out the operational side of things, How would someone buying this piece from me Install and use it. That's the hurtle I need to get over.
Re: Hello from Ohio [message #68824 is a reply to message #68724 ] Wed, 29 May 2013 12:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
When you figure it out, this is one of the best ways I've seen yet of displaying how to assemble a product here on Shapeways.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Hello From Canada
Next Topic:Custom Figurines

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.