Home » Support » Bug Reporting » My Sales Pages Not Working
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
My Sales Pages Not Working [message #68514] Wed, 22 May 2013 22:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar JeremyMallin  is currently offline JeremyMallin
Go to my shop
The My Sales links (in various places) from the pull down menu and from the My Shop page aren't loading. http://www.shapeways.com/mysales

Most of the time I get a blank white page. One time I got a weird error string that looked something like {000-abunchofnumbers-incurlybrackets}
I'm using Firefox 21.0 on Windows Vista. I have not tried it yet in other browsers.

The Excel spreadsheets won't download either. I get a white page.

Thanks for your help.
Re: My Sales Pages Not Working [message #68516 is a reply to message #68514 ] Wed, 22 May 2013 22:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
FYI - This is the error message I got when I tried it in Chrome 26.0.1410.64 on Windows Vista
http://www.shapeways.com/mysales

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.shapeways.com/mysales. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
Re: My Sales Pages Not Working [message #68522 is a reply to message #68516 ] Thu, 23 May 2013 02:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar admin_nathan  is currently offline admin_nathan
Go to my shop
I code here
Hi Jeremy, thanks for the heads up! There was a minor glitch that prevented some users from accessing their My Sales page. This has since been fixed.

Best,
- Nathan
Re: My Sales Pages Not Working [message #68534 is a reply to message #68522 ] Thu, 23 May 2013 11:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks. I knew you guys would be on top of it. Smile

admin_nathan wrote on Thu, 23 May 2013 02:04

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the heads up! There was a minor glitch that prevented some users from accessing their My Sales page. This has since been fixed.

Best,
- Nathan

Re: My Sales Pages Not Working [message #68748 is a reply to message #68534 ] Mon, 27 May 2013 14:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
Sales page seems to have vanished again.

Edit- And it's back again.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:44 UTC]

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you"

Previous Topic:Billing vs. Shipping addresses
Next Topic:Sales Overview Download