Personal Jesus

Discussion in 'My Work In Progress' started by 352813_deleted, May 18, 2013.

1. Hey!
    This is the necklace I designed for myself, I would love to get any material/model advices. Plus would be grateful for any hints how I could sell it here.
    Here you can see other images from Personal Jesus: https://cargocollective.com/popika/Personal-Jesus

Excited to be part of the Shapeways, hopefully I will move forward and deliver more stuff soon.

Regards,
    Giorgi

Attached Files:

2. FabMeJewelry
    FabMeJewelry Member
    We don't know the exact scale but <3 the design !

Silver Glossy would be very nice, don't think Premium Silver will be possible because they won't be able to polish inside the cavities ?

3. Thank you! :) Scale is 4.5 w x 2 d x 6 h.
    I think besides coloured plastic almost every material could work, if it's possible to print... But sure, silver, steel and white plastic would be the best choices for this object.

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  4. FreeRangeBrain
    FreeRangeBrain Active Member
    That's a gorgeous design! Nice job!

I'd think an interesting option would be either basic silver or unpolished gold plated stainless - letting natual handling do the polishing to get some interesting variation in level of finish.

5. Good point! Thanks a lot!

6. I'm not a religious man, but for the right person this is a new design. The holy man holding the rope...NICE

7. Hey Giorgi!

Love your design! I would be curious what the Jesus would look like hollow, printed to look like the first sketch on your website. What if you used a black material and tried to make him a three-dimensional line sketch? Just an idea :D Great work, regardless.

Cheers!
    Jess