Home » Community » Work in progress » Personal Jesus
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Personal Jesus [message #68279] Sat, 18 May 2013 08:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Giorgi  is currently offline Giorgi
Go to all my models
Hey!
This is the necklace I designed for myself, I would love to get any material/model advices. Plus would be grateful for any hints how I could sell it here.
Here you can see other images from Personal Jesus: http://cargocollective.com/popika/Personal-Jesus

Excited to be part of the Shapeways, hopefully I will move forward and deliver more stuff soon.

Regards,
Giorgi

• Attachment: Jesus1.jpg
    (Size: 161.78KB, Downloaded 76 time(s))

Re: Personal Jesus [message #68297 is a reply to message #68279 ] Sat, 18 May 2013 14:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FabMeJewelry  is currently offline FabMeJewelry
Go to my shop
We don't know the exact scale but <3 the design !

Silver Glossy would be very nice, don't think Premium Silver will be possible because they won't be able to polish inside the cavities ?

Karen & Wesley - FabMeJewelry.com - Set a course, for the future !
Re: Personal Jesus [message #68319 is a reply to message #68297 ] Sun, 19 May 2013 13:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thank you! Smile Scale is 4.5 w x 2 d x 6 h.
I think besides coloured plastic almost every material could work, if it's possible to print... But sure, silver, steel and white plastic would be the best choices for this object.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:38 UTC]

Re: Personal Jesus [message #68321 is a reply to message #68319 ] Sun, 19 May 2013 14:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FreeRangeBrain  is currently offline FreeRangeBrain
Go to my shop
That's a gorgeous design! Nice job!

I'd think an interesting option would be either basic silver or unpolished gold plated stainless - letting natual handling do the polishing to get some interesting variation in level of finish.

Creativity - sometimes by the brute force method.
Re: Personal Jesus [message #68323 is a reply to message #68321 ] Sun, 19 May 2013 15:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Good point! Thanks a lot!
Re: Personal Jesus [message #68671 is a reply to message #68279 ] Sat, 25 May 2013 16:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Limbraglas  is currently offline Limbraglas
Go to all my models
I'm not a religious man, but for the right person this is a new design. The holy man holding the rope...NICE
Re: Personal Jesus [message #68752 is a reply to message #68279 ] Mon, 27 May 2013 15:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jess_Jaime  is currently offline Jess_Jaime
Go to all my models
Hey Giorgi!

Love your design! I would be curious what the Jesus would look like hollow, printed to look like the first sketch on your website. What if you used a black material and tried to make him a three-dimensional line sketch? Just an idea Grin Great work, regardless.

Cheers!
Jess

Previous Topic:first upload? makeable?
Next Topic:Some Aztec Fashion