Ironman minifigure Helmet and mask!!

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 362282_deleted, May 16, 2013.

1. Hi there,

Are you guys able to design the model of this helmet and mask? ONLY looking for FREELANCER modellers. Thanks

You can view the photo here -->

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Man

Let me know if you guys can do it! Thx

YJ

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  2. Is this for a lego figure?

3. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Something like this..?

Ironman Mask.JPG

4. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    I can make it look cartoon-like similar to the lego iron man.I found these 2 images online that I can use for size reference but if you have a lego man youve already printed, or a lego head youve already printed I can use it as a template to make sure its an exact fit. I will be honest with you. I have never done any lego men, but a model I can use as a template will work for scaling and fit. Just thought id help out with the model.

Here is one of the pictures I found online for reference purposes. I dunno what exactly is goin on in the picture.... I dont judge. LOL...

6905658386_38678ac416_h.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  5. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Front view...

$T2eC16NHJGYE9nooh,EIBRMS3RZm2w~~60_57.JPG

6. Haha Its Ironman and batman!

7. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Let me make the helmet one solid piece. Since I dont do lego men Ill send it to you like this, unfinished and you can finish the joining of the head to the body and scale it to the size you want it. It might not be complete, but its a good start. Ill send it as a PM.

Iron Man.JPG

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  8. Ok ill be. looking foreword to it.

9. SGDesigns
    SGDesigns Member
    Check your PM. I sent you 2 variations of this helmet. I lowered the poly count.