Home » Community » General Discussion » Share profits
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Share profits [message #68122] Thu, 16 May 2013 08:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar JohnSmith123  is currently offline JohnSmith123
Go to all my models
I was wondering if it would be possible to share profits with a creator whose works are under public domain or the free culture creative commons licenses.
Re: Share profits [message #68131 is a reply to message #68122 ] Thu, 16 May 2013 09:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Can you contact them?

Then again, I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you expand on this somewhat? Smile

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Share profits [message #68158 is a reply to message #68131 ] Thu, 16 May 2013 15:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
It's very POSSIBLE, but not in an automated way (which I think is what you're asking). You'd need to arrange with them a system of paying what you owe, and it would need to be done manually by you. Of course, you'd need their permission as well.
Re: Share profits [message #68175 is a reply to message #68158 ] Thu, 16 May 2013 20:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar zoatron  is currently offline zoatron
Go to my shop
Sometimes people in this situation write and ask if they may paypal me money. Yes. Yes, you may. Thank you for supporting the arts in general, and my meth habit in particular. Smile

All the same, I'm not in a hurry to have a donate button on my site. On the one hand I'd probably get some dollars. On the other hand, do I want to live in a world where everything worth looking at has tip jar next to it? I kind of feel not having that button is a good way to vote "no".

-Bathsheba
(the same person, a different project.)
Re: Share profits [message #68178 is a reply to message #68175 ] Thu, 16 May 2013 22:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I tried the donation rout and didn't like it. The reason being is people will donate and then expect special favors for their donation. Consequently, I removed the donation buttons so as to not be bothered by people. Smile

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.

Previous Topic:Spray paint on 3d printing object
Next Topic:Holland

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.