Home » Community » General Discussion » Holland
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Holland [message #68108] Wed, 15 May 2013 22:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming is currently online UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
A short tourism video I ran into about Holland. Whenever I meet someone from Holland I always jokingly exclaim, OH YES! THE WOODEN SHOE PEOPLE! HAHAHA!! Laughing Which I think is super cool by the way. Very interesting to me too is, I didn't know you guys all spoke English! I was thinking for Shapeways' employees, wow how did they find all these very good bilingual employees! HAHAHA! Laughing

Maybe I'll come visit one day. Smile

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Holland [message #68118 is a reply to message #68108 ] Thu, 16 May 2013 07:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I love it Smile Thanks for sharing!

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Holland [message #68129 is a reply to message #68118 ] Thu, 16 May 2013 09:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Smile

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Holland [message #68133 is a reply to message #68129 ] Thu, 16 May 2013 09:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
LOL Smile

I think we start learning English at school when you're like 9 years old Smile

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Holland [message #68137 is a reply to message #68133 ] Thu, 16 May 2013 09:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
That's so amazing to me! I can barely handle just one language! Surprised

Re: Holland [message #68138 is a reply to message #68137 ] Thu, 16 May 2013 09:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Try this:

http://duolingo.com/

I'm loving it and am working to brush up my French for the vacations Smile

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Holland [message #68193 is a reply to message #68138 ] Fri, 17 May 2013 03:10 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks Bart! I've bookmarked it for future use should I ever need to pick up the basics of one those languages! Smile

Previous Topic:Share profits
Next Topic:Gravity testing

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.