Home » Community » General Discussion »

Question on 3D printing option

Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Question on 3D printing option [message #67990] Tue, 14 May 2013 18:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar St0RM53  is currently offline St0RM53
Messages: 0
Registered: May 2013
Go to all my models
Junior Member
Guys how do you name this 3d printing option where instead of printing the whole solid body volume, it makes an internal triangular grid/mesh/porous structure inside in order to save material?

Re: Question on 3D printing option [message #67995 is a reply to message #67990 ] Tue, 14 May 2013 19:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Messages: 6716
Registered: September 2008
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
There are a couple ways. I made this instructable about an easy way to do it.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Buying my own printer
Next Topic:Question on 3D printing option



We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.