Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Help with digital sculpture
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help with digital sculpture [message #67973] Tue, 14 May 2013 16:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar Phoetus  is currently offline Phoetus
Go to all my models
Dear Greg Montgomery,

Hello, my name is Blaine. While looking through Shapways forum, I found a post asking for assistance in creating a ball jointed doll, and that's how I happened upon you. I'm new to the 3D world of design, so you'll have to forgive lack of knowledge about some of this. Using DAZ3D software over the last two weeks I've managed to create a human figure that I would like to have a 3D printing of made. (this is where you come in) I need to have a few alterations made to the 3D file, that apparently can't be done on DAZ3D, or at least I haven't a clue how to do it. If you would be willing to discuss this in more detail. I have a simple (yet crude) drawing that I can send to you, detailing most of what I require to be done. And of course we'll need to discuss fees and such. If you are interested, feel free to write me at: salamanderblue1@aol.com Thank you for your time. Take care and have a nice day.

Regards,
Rachel Blaine
Re: Help with digital sculpture [message #68028 is a reply to message #67973 ] Wed, 15 May 2013 03:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hello, please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with your references and ideas and we will get you a quote.

Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:File Conversion and Thank You
Next Topic:Need Game Boy Advance Model

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.