Home » Community » General Discussion » What is the World's Finest 3D Printer - Cost No Object?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
What is the World's Finest 3D Printer - Cost No Object? [message #67929] Tue, 14 May 2013 03:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar davidhunternyc  is currently offline davidhunternyc
Go to all my models
I love Shapeways but I am also wondering where I can find the world's finest, most detailed, highest resolution 3D printer? Are there any printers that can print ceramic as finely as plastic? This technology is young and fascinating and I would like to research the cutting-edge of this technology.
Re: What is the World's Finest 3D Printer - Cost No Object? [message #67969 is a reply to message #67929 ] Tue, 14 May 2013 16:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Contact the major 3D Printer manufacturers...Of course if you buy one - just as with computers and Smartphones - next year it will be outdated!

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: What is the World's Finest 3D Printer - Cost No Object? [message #68003 is a reply to message #67929 ] Tue, 14 May 2013 19:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Go to one of the major trade shows, e.g. SME Rapid (US) or Euromold (DE).
Highly detailed ceramics printing is being developed by (at least) lithoz ,
a vienna university spin-off.
Re: What is the World's Finest 3D Printer - Cost No Object? [message #68017 is a reply to message #68003 ] Wed, 15 May 2013 00:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
For a money no object commercial absolute highest resolution 3D printer that can also print in ceramics it's the Nanoscribe Photonic Professional GT .

I would really love to get my hands on this machine! Any philanthropists out there? Very Happy

A have a business that I started back in 2002 called Nanotechnol to develop one of my nanotechnology inventions, but I haven't ever gotten the funding to do the R&D. With this machine I could easily do all the work necessary to bring it to the world. Smile

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.

Previous Topic:Question on 3D printing option
Next Topic:High Definition Stainless Steel

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.