Home » Community » General Discussion » official shapeways logo use and source file?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
official shapeways logo use and source file? [message #67928] Tue, 14 May 2013 03:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar MrNibbles is currently online MrNibbles
Go to my shop
I've noticed some people use the shapeways logo (text and star thingee, or jut star thingee) on a few their products. This might be nice for select promotional items or as an example of personalization that could be done with such items.

Is there an officially sanctioned source for a shapeways logo 3d file or do folks just wing it and make a close copy of their own? I would guess that shapeways doesn't mind the use of their logo as long as it doesn't look awful!

Re: official shapeways logo use and source file? [message #67935 is a reply to message #67928 ] Tue, 14 May 2013 07:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
We're looking for a better solution than that. Just having the Shapeways logo on your flyers and business cards may not always send the right signal. We're working on some kind of 'Powered by Shapeways' community logo. We'll keep you posted!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: official shapeways logo use and source file? [message #68032 is a reply to message #67935 ] Wed, 15 May 2013 06:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MrNibbles is currently online MrNibbles
Go to my shop
An additional logo for such a purpose would be very useful, Could shapeways make officially approved 3D CAD file versions available of both logo versions for use on products sold in the store?

Thanks!
Re: official shapeways logo use and source file? [message #68033 is a reply to message #68032 ] Wed, 15 May 2013 06:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'll forward the suggestion, thanks!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:High Definition Stainless Steel
Next Topic:Wall thickness issue

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.