Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Eyeglasses Ear Piece
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Eyeglasses Ear Piece [message #67800] Fri, 10 May 2013 20:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar dlchristianson1  is currently offline dlchristianson1
Go to all my models
Sorry to bother you all, however as the topic says. A pair of my favorite glasses have been broken for a while. I have been reading about the 3 D printers and am wondering if this is what I've been looking for. I am wondering if the opposite ear piece can be scanned, coppied for a spare then a mirror image be created to replace the earpiece that is broken? If so can anyone direct me to the closest designer/printer to Springfield, Decatur, or Champaign IL?
Re: Eyeglasses Ear Piece [message #67803 is a reply to message #67800 ] Fri, 10 May 2013 21:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Keymaker  is currently offline Keymaker
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Hi
Probably it will be cheaper to remodel it based on pictures of original piece instead of scanning it. And you can always print it here Smile
If you can share some photos, we can give you better advice even with approximated price.

The only thing that limits us is our imagination.

Previous Topic:simple 3-D mask design need to get made from picture
Next Topic:Key Needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.