Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Waiting more than "some minutes" and no feedback...
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  Waiting more than "some minutes" and no feedback... [message #67764] Fri, 10 May 2013 08:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar 3DHelinerd  is currently offline 3DHelinerd
Go to all my models
Hi there,

yesterday I uploaded two models and received two eMails that checking would be performed within some minutes. Today, I still have no models under "my models" visible, nor did I get any furhter eMails.

Is this normal? Where ist the documentation on what to do next?

Could somebody give a hint please?

Thanks a lot!
Re: Waiting more than "some minutes" and no feedback... [message #67777 is a reply to message #67764 ] Fri, 10 May 2013 12:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Sometimes models can get backed up in the que. Send support an email, and they will let you know the status of your upload.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Add new fields (min wall, wire, detail..) in order to auto disable materials
Next Topic:Please improve the email feedback for models that don't pass

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.