Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Update
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon4.gif  Update [message #67573] Tue, 07 May 2013 06:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar HyruleFoundry  is currently offline HyruleFoundry
Go to my shop
I thought update was not working but it was just being slow. nm

[Updated on: Tue, 07 May 2013 06:15 UTC]

icon4.gif  Re: Update [message #67575 is a reply to message #67573 ] Tue, 07 May 2013 08:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar decapod  is currently offline decapod
Go to my shop
Definitely something not right with the website this morning.

Can't make a model publicly available and new uploaded models not appearing (and no confirmation e-mails)
Re: Update [message #67576 is a reply to message #67575 ] Tue, 07 May 2013 09:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hey guys,

We are aware of these issues and are working hard to resolve them as soon as possible.

The models will be processed, it just takes a bit more time and the emails have an even longer delay.

Please bear with us!
Mitchell

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Update [message #67580 is a reply to message #67576 ] Tue, 07 May 2013 12:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
Is this why I didn't get a sales notification yesterday? They were still reported on the website but I didn't get an email like I normally do, so it's not a major deal. Just a little weird.

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you"

Previous Topic:Printed model doesn't match the STL file?
Next Topic:Add new fields (min wall, wire, detail..) in order to auto disable materials