Cheap & High Quality 3D modelling services

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 3Dreamaker, May 3, 2013.

1. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    Dear Community

I'm an 3D Artist with 10 years of experience in 3D modelling.

1. Specialties include props Modelling for film and advertising
    2. Jewelry Design
    3. Toys design
    4. Medical Designs
    5. Product Designs
    6. Prototyping
    7. CNC Molding
    8. 3D printing consulting
    9. Teaching

I would be happy to advise you with my team of skilled artists in creation of whatever you might need help with. Please let us know and we will make sure to come back to you as soon as possible.

Website: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm8033180/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1

Email: miszalacinski@gmail.com
    Email: megi@3dreamlibrary.com

Best
    Mieszko Łaciński

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  2. Recently worked with Irokrhus to create two 3D models for a 1/6th action figure line - had a great understanding of 3D printing and was thoroughly helpful and quick with amendments and feedback throughout the process. We'd never been through the process of taking a sketch/illustration from 2D to 3D digitally before (we've worked with traditional sculptors) but he did a great job. Highly recommended.

3. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    New models done, this is one of them. Hose Nozzle, watertight done for www.leadahose.com.

http://p3d.in/sUFTX

Ready for more projects at any time!.

4. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    Next models for 3D printing were done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  5. Recently worked with Miezko and it was a perfect transaction. He was very quick, willing to make changes and happy to answer all my questions. I will use him again and recommend him to anyone who needs 3D modeling.

6. Irokrhus made my introduction to the 3d world as smooth as possible.
    Very easy to work with, very patient and sharp.
    He worked on a miniature car model with some customisations and he did an amazing job.
    If I would need to hire a 3d modeller, Irokrhus will be the first to know .

7. mbowlin07
    mbowlin07 Member
    So I recently contacted irokrhus about re-sizing a 3-D model of mine. Not only did he scale it perfectly but he gave me information into the project that would be of greater need to me in the future for designs to come. He came forth with fast timely work and cooperative friendly help. His work is great and so is his business. If I need anything in the future irokrhus will be the first 3-D designer I contact. Five star designer. Thanks again irokrhus hope to start another project with you soon!

8. Recently contacted for help converting a 2D logo into a 3D model that could be 3D printed. The cost for the project was extremely reasonable but even more remarkable was the fast production of exactly what I needed. I also at the same time had a short animation done with the logo that was excellent.

Highly recommend his services!

Cheers

Christian

9. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    Newest model created for 3D printing with Ultimater. I've changed my portfolio site which is https://3dmieszkolacinski.com/. I'm ready to face new projects which will be printed with shapeways service or your own printer. I did create models for printing with makerbot and makerbot x2. I've wide range of experience in modeling organic and inorganic models. Watertight models such as hose nozzles or less complex models such as jewelry.

I work from 10a.m. - 11p.m. every day. Don't hestigate to ask me for anything related to 3D printing and 3D Modeling.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Mieszko Lacinski
    CGI Artist

10. Unfortunately when this gentleman cannot have the job that he was paid for done he just suddenly deletes his client from skype and doesn't reply to emails anymore.

11. irokrhus is a great at what he does! Not only did he finish my model in just a few days, but he made all the necessary changes I needed. I will definitely be going back to him!

12. I am pleased with all the models made by Miezko and highly recommend him.

13. Mieszko was super professional and prompt and did a really great job!!!

14. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    I create new models everyday. Here is one of them presented after printing in multicoloured sandstone. I start new services soon which will be 3D printing in plastic. I know that it may be against of Terms and Conditions of Shapeways, but it is great opportunity to make a test 3D Print and then print it with Shapeways. Stay with me and for the start there will be discounts available for everyone.

15. bartv
    bartv Member
    Please note that we will not allow you to advertise your own 3D printing services on our forums.

16. Davidodem
    Davidodem Member
    Hey everyone,

Ive been working with Mieszko for the past month on a project of mine. That had been already started but like most people you fine. They like to do it once with one or two changes then they disappear. But thats not the case with Mieszko, he actually understands what it is that I am looking for and delivers on it. thats another thing I wanted to mention, I love his delivery time, you ask him a question and within minutes he's got a fix to the prints or an answer to the question.

One more thing, his pricing is extremely fair.

SO YES I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MIESZKO YOU WILL NOT REGET HIRING HIM.

17. Mieszko is amazing! He works fast and delivers quality. I just finished working on a project with him and I can not wait to work with him on another project in the future. He was able to provide me with multiple samples, so I could review them and ask to change anything that needed to be changed. He always replied to emails, skype and private messages extremely quickly. Very reliable and knowledgeable. I highly recommend working with Mieszko in any project you need.

18. Mieszko works incredibly fast, and does great work. Highly recommended!

19. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    New Designs everyday day!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    Christmas Deal Available in such case I've printed the santa from the Promo Illustration. The santa was fully created by me.

[​IMG]

Additional projects done recently

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Mieszko Lacinski
    CGI Artist

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015