Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I need a 3 D modeler to create a miniature replica of a yacht
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I need a 3 D modeler to create a miniature replica of a yacht [message #67371] Fri, 03 May 2013 02:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar jessahenry  is currently offline jessahenry
Go to all my models
Hi,

My Dad loves his boat more than anything, and I thought it would be really cool if I could get a miniature replica of it made to sit on his desk at work. Problem is that I'm no good at designing. It would be great if I could find someone who would be willing to come up with the design from photos that I will supply, and help me to print it.

Cheers,

Jessica
Re: I need a 3 D modeler to create a miniature replica of a yacht [message #67375 is a reply to message #67371 ] Fri, 03 May 2013 03:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there!

Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with your design and or ideas and we will get you a quote.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Josh
designanything3d.com
Re: I need a 3 D modeler to create a miniature replica of a yacht [message #67376 is a reply to message #67371 ] Fri, 03 May 2013 04:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gallantdesigns  is currently offline gallantdesigns
Go to my shop
Gallant 3D designs can assist. Send an email to gallantdesigns@outlook.com with your photos and dimensions, and we can give you a quick quote.

Jason
3D Artist
gallantdesigns.org

Previous Topic:Modeler with Jewellery Experience needed
Next Topic:Miniature (working) Ant Farm as a wearable brooch/pin