Home »  » 3D modeler needed » I need a 3 D modeler to create a miniature replica of a yacht
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I need a 3 D modeler to create a miniature replica of a yacht [message #67371] Fri, 03 May 2013 02:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar jessahenry  is currently offline jessahenry
Go to all my models
Hi,

My Dad loves his boat more than anything, and I thought it would be really cool if I could get a miniature replica of it made to sit on his desk at work. Problem is that I'm no good at designing. It would be great if I could find someone who would be willing to come up with the design from photos that I will supply, and help me to print it.

Cheers,

Jessica
Re: I need a 3 D modeler to create a miniature replica of a yacht [message #67375 is a reply to message #67371 ] Fri, 03 May 2013 03:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there!

Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with your design and or ideas and we will get you a quote.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Josh
designanything3d.com
Re: I need a 3 D modeler to create a miniature replica of a yacht [message #67376 is a reply to message #67371 ] Fri, 03 May 2013 04:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gallantdesigns  is currently offline gallantdesigns
Go to my shop
Gallant 3D designs can assist. Send an email to gallantdesigns@outlook.com with your photos and dimensions, and we can give you a quick quote.

Jason
3D Artist
gallantdesigns.org

Previous Topic:Modeler with Jewellery Experience needed
Next Topic:Miniature (working) Ant Farm as a wearable brooch/pin

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.