Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » How to set up a Shapeway Shop in another Language?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How to set up a Shapeway Shop in another Language? [message #67370] Fri, 03 May 2013 01:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar tencent_tc  is currently offline tencent_tc
Go to all my models
I just joined the Forum - great Idea

I would like to know, how to set up a Shapeways Shop in another Language?

how to set up a Shapeways Shop anyhow?
...haven´t found any Link so far ...

[Updated on: Fri, 03 May 2013 01:31 UTC]

Re: How to set up a Shapeway Shop in another Language? [message #67396 is a reply to message #67370 ] Fri, 03 May 2013 14:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dragoman  is currently offline Dragoman
Go to my shop
There is a tutorial about setting up a shop http://www.shapeways.com/betashops/how_to_sell
(though some of the screens shown look different now)

If your language uses the same alphabet as English, there should be no problem. But remember that the bulk of the customers worldwide are in English-speaking countries or are people elsewhere who know English.

If you use a language that uses the usual alphabet with a few special characters (e.g. German, Danish) you can enter the characters with HTML codes.

Don't know about languages with different scripts (Russian, Arabic, Chinese)

Greetings
Dragoman

Previous Topic:USD/Euro Flag
Next Topic:Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.