Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costumes.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costumes. [message #67071] Mon, 29 April 2013 19:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar ShishiRanger  is currently offline ShishiRanger
Go to all my models
I need someone to 3D print *with color of course* a Costume of Ryu Ranger aswell as the Accessories *this includes the weapons, helmet, gloves, and boots*. First Pic I'm posting is of what Ryu Ranger's Dairanger Suit looks like.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 April 2013 01:11 UTC]

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67072 is a reply to message #67071 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 19:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Next for the weapons starting with the Daibuster *note I need a DELUXE Costume that means I also need the Star Sword and Star Cutter Holsters and Badge*. The Daibuster must be able to turn into the Star Sword and Star Cutter Smile.

• Attachment: Daibuster.jpg
    (Size: 98.63KB, Downloaded 28 time(s))

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67073 is a reply to message #67071 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 19:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Now for the Dairenrod *Note Kirin Ranger's is the Naginata Blade in the Small Red Area of the Picture :)*

• Attachment: Dairenrod.jpg
    (Size: 113.38KB, Downloaded 25 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 30 April 2013 01:12 UTC]

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67074 is a reply to message #67071 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 19:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Now the Dairinken *the Naginata HAS to be able to attach to either of them*.

• Attachment: Dairinken.jpg
    (Size: 138.85KB, Downloaded 22 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 30 April 2013 01:12 UTC]

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67075 is a reply to message #67071 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 19:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Anyone wanna help with this? I SWEAR IT'S FOR COSPLAY/COSTUME USE ONLY AND NOT FOR A PUBLIC SALE AS BANDAI PROBS WOULDN'T ALLOW THAT :l.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 April 2013 00:14 UTC]

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67076 is a reply to message #67071 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 19:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
now the Aura Changer

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67077 is a reply to message #67071 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 19:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Next the Lai-Lai Jewel *note I need the design of the Dragon inside of it to look cool*.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 April 2013 01:13 UTC]

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67078 is a reply to message #67071 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 19:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Finally I want a fully functional and transformable Seiryuoh with Ryukon I want it to be life size and I want it to function like in Dairanger. This is ALL for COSTUME USE GUYS, NOT TRYING TO COPYRIGHT BANDAI OR TOEI OR SABAN.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 April 2013 01:14 UTC]

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67092 is a reply to message #67071 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 21:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Anyone?

[Updated on: Tue, 30 April 2013 00:07 UTC]

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67104 is a reply to message #67071 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 00:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I also want the Ryu Ranger Kiber Machine.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 April 2013 01:14 UTC]

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67109 is a reply to message #67071 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 01:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I also need the Souryuken *translates to Double Dragon Swords*. I need all of this to be accurate and NOT for public sale also I want to be able to SUMMON the Ryuseioh like in Dairanger.

• Attachment: Souryuken.jpg
    (Size: 91.02KB, Downloaded 25 time(s))

Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67118 is a reply to message #67109 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 04:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
If I understand right, you have asked for fullsize Cosplay items. These are going to be expensive. Just the helmet alone is going to be in excess of $250.00 not counting the labor for the designer's time.

Beyond that, Shapeways terms of service prevent production of fullsize weapons. The Netherlands government won't allow exporting of weapons except for miniatures less than 10cm long.

Third, there are copyright issues that must be considered. Even if you only use the item for "personal use", if a designer charges you for the work, they still can be sued for violating the copyright. Shapeways terms of service explicitly state.. "Upload only 3D models and designs that consist entirely of content you created yourself or you have the permission and rights to use." Any reputable designer is going to want you to prove that you have permission to replicate the copyrighted material.

You'll have to do some legal research. There may be some exception if you design and build your own items (but I know that Disney for example doesn't allow that), but asking some designer to take on a legal risk is likely not to get many responses.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costum [message #67124 is a reply to message #67071 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 09:29 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Then I'll just buy a cosutume if I can get it made by aniki cosplay, buy two real life strasight swords and white tassels for swords, and buy the roleplay version of the othe stuff Smile .

Previous Topic:Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade
Next Topic:Need Someone to create 10 Service Award Pins

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.