Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #66967] Sun, 28 April 2013 01:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar ShishiRanger  is currently offline ShishiRanger
Go to all my models
I need someone to make an SH Figuarts version of Kirin Ranger's Dairen Rod and Dairinken Blade *it's a yari head aka japanese spear head* it's the one in the yellow section of the picture Smile. I also need a Figuarts for of the Kirin Nine Section Whip made too. Aswell as the Kirin Lai-Lai Jewel. Note SH Figuarts are a LEGAL NON SEXUAL BANDAI JAPAN/TAMASHII NATIONS COLLECTOR'S PRODUCT.

• Attachment: frwferdw.jpg
    (Size: 113.38KB, Downloaded 68 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 28 April 2013 14:42 UTC]

Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses. [message #66968 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 01:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I hope someone PMs me really soon :L.
Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses, Sphere, and Chain Whip [message #66969 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 01:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Here's the pic of the Kirin Lai-Lai Jewel

Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses, Sphere, and Chain Whip [message #66970 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 01:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Here's the Kirin Nine Section Whip

• Attachment: frfgrfc4r.jpg
    (Size: 38.43KB, Downloaded 26 time(s))

Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses, Sphere, and Chain Whip [message #66971 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 01:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Anyone wanna help me with this at all Sad?
Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses, Sphere, and Chain Whip [message #66972 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 01:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Come on, someone please help me with this Sad?
Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses, Sphere, and Chain Whip [message #66984 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 13:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I guess I'm getting no help for this Sad.
Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses, Sphere, and Chain Whip [message #66985 is a reply to message #66984 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 14:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
http://www.shapeways.com/support/faq
Are there prohibited products?
Explicit sexual content and weaponry look products are not accepted on Shapeways, neither private, nor public. Any file containing such content will be removed without further notice. We are allowed to make an exception for miniature weaponry (maximum size 10cm).

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses, Sphere, and Chain Whip [message #66986 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 14:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
No these are miniature products that I need for a Figuarts figure that I'm making. I'm NOT trying to be pervy dude. JUST WOW.
Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses, Sphere, and Chain Whip [message #66987 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 14:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Plus the WHOLE NAME FOR THE POWER RANGER FIGURE MINI ACCESSORIES WOULDN'T FIT IN THE TITLE.
Re: Need someone to make the Dairen Rod Blade that Kirin Ranger uses, Sphere, and Chain Whip [message #66988 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 14:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Here's what I'm using as the base for my figure.

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #66989 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 14:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
This project is of miniature weapon accessories I need for a Japanese Power Ranger Series I'm planning to make so it's NOT sexual Sad.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 April 2013 15:05 UTC]

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #66993 is a reply to message #66989 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 15:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
Everyone can see they are not sexual. I was just quoting from this.
http://www.shapeways.com/support/faq
Are there prohibited products?
If you give an idea of the size and better images, plus the material you want; maybe you would get a bigger response.

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #66994 is a reply to message #66967 ] Sun, 28 April 2013 15:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
They are 150mm scaled miniature action figure accessories, and need to be made of Strong & Flexible if you please Smile.
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67079 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 19:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FreeRangeBrain  is currently offline FreeRangeBrain
Go to my shop
I wouldn't touch this project without written proof that it doesn't infringe upon Bandai's trademarks, copyrights, etc. and would advise all others likewise.

Creativity - sometimes by the brute force method.
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67080 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 20:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
OMG you guys need to STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME Sad. I'm seriously feeling like I should just die cause of the fact that NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME Sad.
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67081 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 20:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Also, a little know fact that BANDAI DOESN'T OWN THE RIGHTS TO SUPER SENTAI, TOEI DOES AND THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE NOT TRYING TO COPYRIGHT SOMEONE'S COMPANY -_-".
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67082 is a reply to message #67081 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 20:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Check Shapeways' terms of service. Rights infringement is not allowed. I'm not saying that your project infringes, just that the legalities should be confirmed fully before starting.

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67083 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 20:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I'm not trying to get this made to be an illegal product I'm trying to get it made as a fun product Sad.
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67084 is a reply to message #67083 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 20:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I could make a Frisbee for fun, but I'd be infringing upon Wham-O's rights. Same deal. Check first. (And who knows... ask and they may let you.)

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67086 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 20:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Dude, Bandai DOESN'T own the rights to Dairanger, TOEI does and TOEI IS IN JAPAN SO AN AMERICAN CANNOT CONTACT THEM WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THAT AND PEOPLE HAVE MADE POWER RANGERS STUFF AND NO ONE ACTED LIKE CRAP TO THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED THEM Sad.
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67088 is a reply to message #67086 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 20:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Who exactly owns the rights, and where they are located, is not the issue. Check the terms of service.

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67089 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 20:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
IK it's an issue but people had made power rangers items before *power coins and belt buckles mainly* and no one got on the makers' cases about it so why me only?
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67090 is a reply to message #67089 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 21:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Because I didn't see those posts. I'd give the same advice to anyone doing Star Trek models or anything similar. However, if someone makes something inspired by the original, that's a different matter.

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67091 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 21:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I'm wanting this as an inspired by the original thing but be a miniature version of the thing.
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67094 is a reply to message #67091 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 22:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GADesign  is currently offline GADesign
Go to my shop
Let's say we take BuggsBunny give him a different colour and make him obese, will it be ok ?

Well i think that as long as it's a private project and it won't be up for sale it will be ok ?

If you want to put it up for sale here @shapeways you woul'd have to contact the one with the rights to ask permission.

I would also suggest to be a bit more positive creative and to have patience with the forums, it might take a day or a week but eventually someone will help ! (not me i do jewelry)

If it doesn't look good it's not designed by us.
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67095 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 23:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thanks for that and it's not for public sale.
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67098 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 23:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I also need a 1/72 scale SeiKirin and Dairenrod and Dairiken.The rod and wheel swords are still miniature 150mm height figure size.
Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67099 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 23:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Also need the ranger to be made. I also need its joints and fingers to be as articulated as an sh figuarts.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 April 2013 23:33 UTC]

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67100 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 23:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Now for the Dairenrod pic.

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67102 is a reply to message #66967 ] Mon, 29 April 2013 23:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Now for the Dairinken pic.

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67106 is a reply to message #66967 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 00:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
This image will be what to base the figure around :3.

Re: Need a Figuarts sized Kirin Kusetsuben, Kirin, Lai-Lai Jewel, & Kirin Dairenrod Blade [message #67107 is a reply to message #66967 ] Tue, 30 April 2013 00:36 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Now for the Kiber Machine *needs to be made to work with a 150mm figure and the Kirin Ranger's bike is the yellow one*

Previous Topic:Need someone to make a Tenma Ranger, Shishi Ranger & Kirin Ranger Figuarts and Accessories.
Next Topic:Someone good at 3D printing Power Rangers style Cosplay Costumes and Accessories for said Costumes.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.