Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need simple (I think) 3D model created from 2D cross-sections
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need simple (I think) 3D model created from 2D cross-sections [message #66939] Sat, 27 April 2013 00:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar blabus  is currently offline blabus
Go to all my models
So I'm looking to have a 3D version of our company's logo created for use as a keychain. However, I only work with 2D design (Photoshop, Illustrator) and have no 3D knowledge or experience, so I was hoping to find someone who can take the attached 2D cross sections I've illustrated and turn them into a 3D model suitable for being printed by Shapeways (STL file format I believe?).

So if anyone is available, send me a quote! Attached are the cross sections, and I also have those shapes in vector format, in case you can import them into your 3D software to make things easier. (Also I know the cross sections view may not be the easiest to envision the 3D version by, so you can send me questions and I'll try to describe it better).

index.php?t=getfile&id=31279&private=0

• Attachment: Keychain.png
    (Size: 31.46KB, Downloaded 117 time(s))

Re: Need simple (I think) 3D model created from 2D cross-sections [message #66943 is a reply to message #66939 ] Sat, 27 April 2013 04:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Here ya go.

• Attachment: logo.stl
    (Size: 2.89MB, Downloaded 36 time(s))

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Need simple (I think) 3D model created from 2D cross-sections [message #66966 is a reply to message #66943 ] Sat, 27 April 2013 23:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar blabus  is currently offline blabus
Go to all my models
stonysmith wrote on Sat, 27 April 2013 04:11

Here ya go.

Holy hell, now that's what I call service! I can't thank you enough!

Previous Topic:Need someone good at making Figuarts Figures
Next Topic:3-D models