Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need someone good at making Figuarts Figures
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need someone good at making Figuarts Figures [message #66883] Fri, 26 April 2013 00:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar ShishiRanger  is currently offline ShishiRanger
Go to all my models
I need someone good at making Figuarts style figures in 3D printing for helping me make the four remaining Dairangers: Shishiranger, Tenmaranger, Kirinranger, & Hououranger. I'll also post pics of the accessories I need for the figures aswell.

Re: Need someone good at making Figuarts Figures [message #66884 is a reply to message #66883 ] Fri, 26 April 2013 00:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I'm gonna post the pics of the accessories now. Starting with the Dairenrods.

Re: Need someone good at making Figuarts Figures [message #66885 is a reply to message #66884 ] Fri, 26 April 2013 00:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
can someone please reply Sad?
Re: Need someone good at making Figuarts Figures [message #66886 is a reply to message #66883 ] Fri, 26 April 2013 00:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I actually just want Tenma Ranger. But time for his main accessory's pic.

[Updated on: Fri, 26 April 2013 01:11 UTC]

Re: Need someone good at making Figuarts Figures [message #66938 is a reply to message #66883 ] Sat, 27 April 2013 00:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
could someone please help me with this that can work with a 45.00 budget for one ranger plus accessories Sad?
Re: Need someone good at making Figuarts Figures [message #66956 is a reply to message #66883 ] Sat, 27 April 2013 15:54 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
I got someone working on this. CADCrowd actually Smile.

Previous Topic:Small initial project - Good Detailed Modeller Needed?
Next Topic:Need simple (I think) 3D model created from 2D cross-sections

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.