Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Artist Needed to Model a Variety of Kitchen Tools
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Artist Needed to Model a Variety of Kitchen Tools [message #66747] Tue, 23 April 2013 22:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar turtleShell  is currently offline turtleShell
Go to all my models
Our research lab is looking for an artist who can model a variety of kitchen tools that we'll be using as a dataset.
Currently, we have a list of specific object types (bread knife, chef's knife, etc.) and for each type we need around 15-25 models.
The models should be recognizable and consistent with real world examples, but should also capture a wide variety of styles.

The result for one object type would look something like this
http://web.siat.ac.cn/~yunhai/ssl/data/Goblets/image.jpg

You can find an existing dataset in similar spirit here:
http://web.siat.ac.cn/~yunhai/ssl/ssd.htm

If you can also produce sketches along the way it would be a plus, but not a requirement.
http://i.imgur.com/kVQtsuK.jpg

Send a message if you're interested, and we can discuss specific number of models and object types that fit your estimate and our budget.

Thanks
Re: Artist Needed to Model a Variety of Kitchen Tools [message #66750 is a reply to message #66747 ] Tue, 23 April 2013 22:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: Artist Needed to Model a Variety of Kitchen Tools [message #66753 is a reply to message #66747 ] Tue, 23 April 2013 23:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Hi,
This post reminded me of something that I created for a chef friend of mine.
Surprisingly I was able to dig this up.
Funny..... So I though I would share this with the group.
Jeff

Re: Artist Needed to Model a Variety of Kitchen Tools [message #66763 is a reply to message #66747 ] Wed, 24 April 2013 05:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar brainwash  is currently offline brainwash
Go to my shop
HI im interested in your post for modeling of the kitchen utensils,,
im a 3d animator that graduated from internatinal fine arts college in miami..
im well versed in maya and cinema 4d and blender,,,,

can u give me more information

thank you
Re: Artist Needed to Model a Variety of Kitchen Tools [message #66858 is a reply to message #66763 ] Thu, 25 April 2013 13:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Nice design Jeff! Very creative! Surprised

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Artist Needed to Model a Variety of Kitchen Tools [message #66951 is a reply to message #66858 ] Sat, 27 April 2013 14:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Thanks James. No word from this poster yet though. Not that I have heard anyway.
Re: Artist Needed to Model a Variety of Kitchen Tools [message #67329 is a reply to message #66747 ] Thu, 02 May 2013 16:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar salprimo  is currently offline salprimo
Go to all my models
PM sent

Previous Topic:Looking for some one with doll experience
Next Topic:Modeler with Jewellery Experience needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.