Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need model posed, hollowed out, and sized
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need model posed, hollowed out, and sized [message #66520] Sat, 20 April 2013 15:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar Thepumpkinking  is currently offline Thepumpkinking
Go to all my models
I have a 3d model of a figure that I would like posed, hollowed out, and then sized ready for 3d printing. If anyone is interested, just send me a private message!
Re: Need model posed, hollowed out, and sized [message #66530 is a reply to message #66520 ] Sat, 20 April 2013 16:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Tjsolo  is currently offline Tjsolo
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Tj Solo
Re: Need model posed, hollowed out, and sized [message #66547 is a reply to message #66520 ] Sat, 20 April 2013 19:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Thepumpkinking  is currently offline Thepumpkinking
Go to all my models
Okay, I guess I should specify something for everyone sending me a pm. Since I already have the model as will be paying to have it printed, I don't want to pay to have it edited. If you are looking for money for doing this for me, please don't send me a message.
Re: Need model posed, hollowed out, and sized [message #66556 is a reply to message #66547 ] Sat, 20 April 2013 21:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Tjsolo  is currently offline Tjsolo
Go to my shop
Its going to be tough to find someone to do this for free, Posing it wouldn't be to difficult, except time for adding the armature to it, but hollowing it out is going to take some doing, and some time to be sure its accurate... So sense you are not able to pay to have it corrected, I suggest using blender a free software if you don't allready have it go to blender.org to download it, and use this link tutorial to show you what needs to be done to make it print ready, http://youtu.be/ZnCf-5G7DYc

Also search other blender tutorials to find out how to add the armature and pose it.
Hope this helps

Tj Solo
Re: Need model posed, hollowed out, and sized [message #66564 is a reply to message #66520 ] Sun, 21 April 2013 07:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Yes you will probably have a hard time finding someone to work for free. Usually people like to be compensated for doing a service for someone. I would suggest learning a 3d package like blender and do the work yourself.
Re: Need model posed, hollowed out, and sized [message #66566 is a reply to message #66520 ] Sun, 21 April 2013 07:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi can you send the model to info@dotsan.com I'd be happy to look at it?
Regards
Vijay

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:Face modeller required for project CLOSED
Next Topic:Bought Expensive Umbrella and Wind broke a Piece Little Help?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.