Need model posed, hollowed out, and sized

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 224739_deleted, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I have a 3d model of a figure that I would like posed, hollowed out, and then sized ready for 3d printing. If anyone is interested, just send me a private message!

2. PM Sent

3. Okay, I guess I should specify something for everyone sending me a pm. Since I already have the model as will be paying to have it printed, I don't want to pay to have it edited. If you are looking for money for doing this for me, please don't send me a message.

4. Its going to be tough to find someone to do this for free, Posing it wouldn't be to difficult, except time for adding the armature to it, but hollowing it out is going to take some doing, and some time to be sure its accurate... So sense you are not able to pay to have it corrected, I suggest using blender a free software if you don't allready have it go to blender.org to download it, and use this link tutorial to show you what needs to be done to make it print ready, http://youtu.be/ZnCf-5G7DYc

Also search other blender tutorials to find out how to add the armature and pose it.
    Hope this helps

5. Yes you will probably have a hard time finding someone to work for free. Usually people like to be compensated for doing a service for someone. I would suggest learning a 3d package like blender and do the work yourself.

6. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member
    Hi can you send the model to info@dotsan.com I'd be happy to look at it?
    Regards
    Vijay