Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » Introductions » Cogito ergo kaboom (I think, therefore mind=blown)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cogito ergo kaboom (I think, therefore mind=blown) [message #66478] Fri, 19 April 2013 22:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar FreeRangeBrain  is currently offline FreeRangeBrain
Go to my shop
Greetings from Alberta's capital region.

I'm a CAD/CAM engineering technologist by education, a machine designer by occupation, and a lateral thinker by avocation. My design tool of preference is Autodesk Inventor, but I've been doing computer modelling and graphics off and on since the mid-'80s. (POV-ray to start, and on through a few others along the way - predominantly Autodesk products.) I learned of Shapeways via Autodesk Inventor's users' newsgroup, came for a look, and decided to set up a shop. There's no sense in not making a few nickels off of my own creative output. With some ingenuity, some perseverance, and a little luck, I might be able to make enough for a cup of tea now and then.

Come on by for a looksee at www.shapeways.com/shops/Cogitorium and see if anything tickles your fancy.

Creativity - sometimes by the brute force method.
Re: Cogito ergo kaboom (I think, therefore mind=blown) [message #66620 is a reply to message #66478 ] Mon, 22 April 2013 13:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! What kind of things are you designing for Shapeways?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Cogito ergo kaboom (I think, therefore mind=blown) [message #66650 is a reply to message #66620 ] Mon, 22 April 2013 17:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Take a peek in the Cogitorium (as posted above) and see. Very Happy

Re: Cogito ergo kaboom (I think, therefore mind=blown) [message #66654 is a reply to message #66478 ] Mon, 22 April 2013 18:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Anything other than mobiuses (not sure what the plural for mobius is? Mobii?)?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Cogito ergo kaboom (I think, therefore mind=blown) [message #66655 is a reply to message #66654 ] Mon, 22 April 2013 18:24 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Coming soon (give a poor newbie a chance) but some things may require a delay to public exposure for patent and/or design registration first.

Previous Topic:Hello from a Gamer
Next Topic:Sup!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.