Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ? [message #66413] Fri, 19 April 2013 10:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar JohnHoworth1971  is currently offline JohnHoworth1971
Go to my shop
Hi, i am trying to set up a shapeways shop i read in the forums that in the pay pal email box i should put my pay pal ID number but when i do it tells me i must enter a valid email adress ?...i am unsure what my pay pal email adress is i have looked on paypal and see no mention of it only a paypal ID number., can someone please explain where i can find it or how to set up the shop please ?...thanks.
Re: Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ? [message #66418 is a reply to message #66413 ] Fri, 19 April 2013 12:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Log into your paypal and go here https://www.paypal.com/webapps/customerprofile/summary.view

Your email is under your name.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 April 2013 12:38 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ? [message #66424 is a reply to message #66418 ] Fri, 19 April 2013 13:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks for the reply, the email under my name is my hotmail email i used to set up my pay pal account also the same email adress used to set up shapeways account and various other website accounts, so this is the email i need to use is that correct i'm just not sure why it says enter pay pal email instead it should say enter my email adress if that is what is meant..
Re: Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ? [message #66428 is a reply to message #66413 ] Fri, 19 April 2013 14:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
That is correct. It could say insert your email, but there are a few that would not know this means the email address associated with their paypal, if they have multiple email addresses that they use.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ? [message #66429 is a reply to message #66428 ] Fri, 19 April 2013 14:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Yes i see your point, well thanks for letting me know what is meant by it anyway.
Re: Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ? [message #66434 is a reply to message #66413 ] Fri, 19 April 2013 14:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Not a problem. Let me know if you have any other issues

Re: Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ? [message #67813 is a reply to message #66424 ] Sat, 11 May 2013 06:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
JohnHoworth1971 wrote on Fri, 19 April 2013 13:27

Thanks for the reply, the email under my name is my hotmail email i used to set up my pay pal account also the same email adress used to set up shapeways account and various other website accounts, so this is the email i need to use is that correct i'm just not sure why it says enter pay pal email instead it should say enter my email adress if that is what is meant..

They mean 'enter the e-mail address associated with your PayPal account.'
Re: Can't enter paypal email to open a shop ? [message #67820 is a reply to message #67813 ] Sat, 11 May 2013 11:02 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Yeah got it sorted now thanks..

Previous Topic:How to set up a Shapeway Shop in another Language?
Next Topic:Shop text formatting

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.