Home » Community » Feature this!  » Amazing model!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Amazing model! [message #66317] Thu, 18 April 2013 05:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Yes! I saw a model at Shapeways you should feature! GO HERE!!

Laughing

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Amazing model! [message #66320 is a reply to message #66317 ] Thu, 18 April 2013 06:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Interesting. Had not thought of printing lips in violet strong&flexible... Shocked
Re: Amazing model! [message #66322 is a reply to message #66320 ] Thu, 18 April 2013 07:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Innovo  is currently offline Innovo
Go to my shop

mkroeker wrote on Thu, 18 April 2013 06:19

Interesting. Had not thought of printing lips in violet strong&flexible... Shocked

That would be soft & flexible... Razz

Innovation & Design

http://www.etsy.com/shop/InnovoDesign
www.facebook.com/byInnovoDesign
Re: Amazing model! [message #66324 is a reply to message #66322 ] Thu, 18 April 2013 08:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Thx for the correction - was not there, could not check Crying or Very Sad
Re: Amazing model! [message #66339 is a reply to message #66324 ] Thu, 18 April 2013 14:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
It's my understanding that the model was done in full color sandstone and the eyes were post-process clear coated in polyurethane to give them that realistic glassy look. Very Happy

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Amazing model! [message #66406 is a reply to message #66339 ] Fri, 19 April 2013 05:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
UniverseBecoming wrote on Thu, 18 April 2013 14:33

It's my understanding that the model was done in full color sandstone and the eyes were post-process clear coated in polyurethane to give them that realistic glassy look. Very Happy

Is that the "3D printed new and improved girlfriend" you've been looking for? Razz

Pssst! I wrote a book to help you quickly get your Sketchup models ready for printing. Click here to get it on Amazon
Re: Amazing model! [message #66408 is a reply to message #66406 ] Fri, 19 April 2013 05:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Embarassed I FORGOT I HAD THAT AS MY SIGNATURE!! HAHAHA!!! Laughing

Re: Amazing model! [message #66916 is a reply to message #66317 ] Fri, 26 April 2013 15:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hey guys,

http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/2018-Supermodel-vs-3D -Model-Coco-Rocha-Visits-Shapeways-3D-Printing-Factory.html

Laughing

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Amazing model! [message #66918 is a reply to message #66916 ] Fri, 26 April 2013 15:53 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
hehe Very Happy Hi Natalia!

So what's going on anyway? Or is it top secret? Very Happy Did Shapeways hire her to do some modeling for some 3D printed fashion items or something like that?

I'd like to design something for her. Shoes or a dress or anything! Surprised Does she have a scan of her body that is available?

I haven't posted anything up, but I've been working on fashion items since that is a good direction to go in for 3D printing. Smile

Previous Topic:year of the snake
Next Topic:Triple helix

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.