Forum policy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 302152_deleted, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Hello
    I think the title say it all
    i'm wondering if i can post or talk about a desing that i have in my online shope here and i printed it outside of shapeways.

Thank you

2. stannum
    stannum Well-Known Member
    You mean topic description, which isn't shown while reading the posts. The title just says half of the thing. ^_^

Maybe as demo of what can be done with the machines so SW raises the bar. Or to request new materials.

3. bartv
    bartv Member
    Are you printing the model at Shapeways as well? Our shop pages really aren't meant to sell products that cannot be made here.

Bart

4. @stannum :Ayay I missed that ,i didnt pay attention cause i was multitasking the moment when i was posting here haha ,thank for your note and answer :)

@Bartv : yes i'm planning to print my design in shapeways but the one i'm talking about is already printed and i'm not planning to post it as a design
    preview in my shop here, i was just an idea of discussin and having opinions about it from the community here.

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    As a general rule, we don't like the promotion of competitors. There are situations where it is acceptable to post images of competitor prints, such as a material request. No need to share where you got it from (that would be a no no), those of us in the know will be able to figure it out ;)

6. Understood :)