Home » Community » It arrived! » Interlocking Tie
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Interlocking Tie [message #66104] Sun, 14 April 2013 08:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar MitchellStuff  is currently offline MitchellStuff
Go to my shop
Hey all,

Wanted to show you an interlocking tie:

http://images1.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/674x501_992607_905361_1364548755.jpg
http://images1.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/674x501_992607_905363_1364547657.jpg
http://images1.sw-cdn.net/model/picture/674x501_992607_905373_1364548750.jpg

The model can be found in my new shop (click here Smile )

I hope you all like it Smile

Mitchell
Re: Interlocking Tie [message #66111 is a reply to message #66104 ] Sun, 14 April 2013 14:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
DAMN! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!! Surprised

This will sell like crazy! Has this been done yet? I don't think it has!

No wait, it's kinda been done.

This would be something good to work on. I think I'll drop what I'm doing and come up with my own design. I've been working on fashion assessors for polyamide so this would be a good starter item for me. Smile

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Interlocking Tie [message #66113 is a reply to message #66111 ] Sun, 14 April 2013 15:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten is currently online MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
happy to hear my work inspires you to come up with your own design Very Happy

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Interlocking Tie [message #66513 is a reply to message #66104 ] Sat, 20 April 2013 13:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ttoinou  is currently offline ttoinou
Go to my shop
Fun idea and not very expensive !
Re: Interlocking Tie [message #66535 is a reply to message #66513 ] Sat, 20 April 2013 17:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
UGGG! I found out that I hate doing digital textiles! Very Happy Someone needs to make software or a plugin to make it easier to do. Razz

I came up with some designs other than chainmail, but nothing that satisfies me enough to go further with the rest of the design. Maybe I'll come back to it in a few weeks.

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Interlocking Tie [message #66542 is a reply to message #66535 ] Sat, 20 April 2013 18:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten is currently online MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
ugh tell me about it..

wasn't really easy to find out how to get a tie interlocked... even though this was the easiest interlocking digital fabric

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Irreversible Cube by OSKAR
Next Topic:My Fractal Sculptures

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.