Home » Support » Bug Reporting » I update a model, but the old version gets printed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I update a model, but the old version gets printed [message #65766] Mon, 08 April 2013 21:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar ryankittleson  is currently offline ryankittleson
Go to my shop
I've heard that if you update a model's file that you might have to wait a few minutes before ordering, otherwise you might get the previous version. Well, in my last order, I got the previous version after having waited a MONTH since updating the file. How can I keep this from happening? Can I get a refund or credit for getting the wrong print?
Re: I update a model, but the old version gets printed [message #65775 is a reply to message #65766 ] Tue, 09 April 2013 01:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Email customer service with the order# and model# and a description of the problem.

One question: did you already have the model sitting in the Cart before you uploaded it?
I can see a situation where you might get the older copy if it had already been placed in the cart.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:not rendering entire object
Next Topic:turntable showing wrong texture

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.