Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » I update a model, but the old version gets printed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I update a model, but the old version gets printed [message #65766] Mon, 08 April 2013 21:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar ryankittleson  is currently offline ryankittleson
Go to my shop
I've heard that if you update a model's file that you might have to wait a few minutes before ordering, otherwise you might get the previous version. Well, in my last order, I got the previous version after having waited a MONTH since updating the file. How can I keep this from happening? Can I get a refund or credit for getting the wrong print?
Re: I update a model, but the old version gets printed [message #65775 is a reply to message #65766 ] Tue, 09 April 2013 01:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Email customer service with the order# and model# and a description of the problem.

One question: did you already have the model sitting in the Cart before you uploaded it?
I can see a situation where you might get the older copy if it had already been placed in the cart.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:not rendering entire object
Next Topic:turntable showing wrong texture