Have you got experience in additive manufacture and the domestic market? Paid questionnaire below..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 340172_deleted, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Hello everyone,

I am currently studying Product Design at Loughborough University and am doing my final year dissertation on "The barriers opposing widespread adoption of additive manufacture in domestic markets."

I am looking for people with experience or knowledge in 3D printing and the domestic market to fill out a 25 minutes questionnaire. Once I have the results and the analysis of my paper (this weekend), I'll be sure to share the results in this thread.. Should be interesting! :)

The questionnaire is an attached word document. Once filled out, email it to me with your paypal email and I'll send you $15USD for your time ASAP. (Full details in document) There are however two conditions to this survey:

1. Please make sure that you only fill in the survey if you have sufficient knowledge / experience in the area! Feel free to read through the questions if unsure.
    2. It is first come first served! I am looking for 5 replies to the survey (can only afford 5!), and it is advertised elsewhere - so if interested, will be worth replying soon. I will update this post as soon as 5 successful questionnaires have been sent back.

DOCUMENT:
    Code:
    sendspace.com/file/4btnp0

Thanks for your time, and feel free to pass this on!

-Barney

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  2. 3 Replies left :D

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  3. bartv
    bartv Member
    Additional info: Barney had a chat with me before posting this survey. I felt that, as he's giving the results back to the community, we should try and help him.

Cheers,

Bart

4. Thanks Bart,

Looking for two more replies :)

5. Just wanted to say a thanks to everyone for the replies, some really interesting points of view!

I'll be able to make a synopsis available this weekend,

Cheers,

Barney