Home » Community » General Discussion » Have you got experience in additive manufacture and the domestic market? Paid questionnaire below..
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Have you got experience in additive manufacture and the domestic market? Paid questionnaire below.. [message #65716] Mon, 08 April 2013 10:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar bb_lough  is currently offline bb_lough
Go to all my models
Hello everyone,

I am currently studying Product Design at Loughborough University and am doing my final year dissertation on "The barriers opposing widespread adoption of additive manufacture in domestic markets."

I am looking for people with experience or knowledge in 3D printing and the domestic market to fill out a 25 minutes questionnaire. Once I have the results and the analysis of my paper (this weekend), I'll be sure to share the results in this thread.. Should be interesting! Smile

The questionnaire is an attached word document. Once filled out, email it to me with your paypal email and I'll send you $15USD for your time ASAP. (Full details in document) There are however two conditions to this survey:

1. Please make sure that you only fill in the survey if you have sufficient knowledge / experience in the area! Feel free to read through the questions if unsure.
2. It is first come first served! I am looking for 5 replies to the survey (can only afford 5!), and it is advertised elsewhere - so if interested, will be worth replying soon. I will update this post as soon as 5 successful questionnaires have been sent back.

DOCUMENT:
sendspace.com/file/4btnp0

Thanks for your time, and feel free to pass this on!

-Barney

[Updated on: Mon, 08 April 2013 11:39 UTC]

Re: Have you got experience in additive manufacture and the domestic market? Paid questionnaire belo [message #65717 is a reply to message #65716 ] Mon, 08 April 2013 11:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
3 Replies left Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 08 April 2013 11:37 UTC]

Re: Have you got experience in additive manufacture and the domestic market? Paid questionnaire belo [message #65720 is a reply to message #65716 ] Mon, 08 April 2013 12:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Additional info: Barney had a chat with me before posting this survey. I felt that, as he's giving the results back to the community, we should try and help him.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Have you got experience in additive manufacture and the domestic market? Paid questionnaire belo [message #65883 is a reply to message #65720 ] Wed, 10 April 2013 12:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thanks Bart,

Looking for two more replies Smile
Re: Have you got experience in additive manufacture and the domestic market? Paid questionnaire belo [message #66371 is a reply to message #65716 ] Thu, 18 April 2013 18:30 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Just wanted to say a thanks to everyone for the replies, some really interesting points of view!

I'll be able to make a synopsis available this weekend,

Cheers,

Barney

Previous Topic:My order is done. Psyche!
Next Topic:Printing stainless for inlays

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.