Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » It arrived! » Hourglass with entrapped wax!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hourglass with entrapped wax! [message #65691] Sun, 07 April 2013 19:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar GarySG  is currently offline GarySG
Go to my shop
A couple days ago I finally received my first design to incorporate trapping wax inside a FUD model, here it is! You can find it in my shop Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=30336&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 07 April 2013 19:10 UTC]

"Hm, I'm so hungry I could eat an entire cow. Gerard, fire up the printer!"
Re: Hourglass with entrapped wax! [message #65692 is a reply to message #65691 ] Sun, 07 April 2013 19:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming is currently online UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
I can't see the wax. Can you see it in person? Smile

I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing.  

James
Re: Hourglass with entrapped wax! [message #65693 is a reply to message #65691 ] Sun, 07 April 2013 19:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GarySG  is currently offline GarySG
Go to my shop
Yes, I apologize that the photo doesn't quite do it justice, but you can see the wax in the upper chamber where it transitions from wax to FUD in the photo Smile

"Hm, I'm so hungry I could eat an entire cow. Gerard, fire up the printer!"
Re: Hourglass with entrapped wax! [message #65803 is a reply to message #65691 ] Tue, 09 April 2013 11:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Yeah, it's fun playing with that stuff. I made a pendant with a spider trapped in FUD once. In regular light you couldn't see much but hold it up with a light behind it and it looked great.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:They arrived :)
Next Topic:Team Fortress 2 Sentry Gun