Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » A basic Samsung Galaxy S3 case
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
A basic Samsung Galaxy S3 case [message #65625] Sat, 06 April 2013 16:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar dolfinsbizou  is currently offline dolfinsbizou
Go to all my models
Hi guys. At first, sorry for my bad english, I'm french and I'm not very skilled in english. :°

I was recently looking for a case for my new Galaxy S3 phone. I had a nice idea, it would be so fantastic to create my own case on Blender, then order it with Shapeways. But I discovered I'm not skilled in modelisation with precise measurements. Indeed, if juste one little vertex is misplaced, my case will be good to put directly in the trash. :'<

So, I'm looking for a generous person that possesses a 3D model of a basic case for Galaxy S3 (not necessarily a .blend), and could offer me. Embarassed Or, if a skilled modeller could make it for me (I'm under 18, so if you want to be paid for that, I'll be a very little sum of money, with Paypal Sad ). I don't want a complicated model, juste one basic, I'll customize it myself in Blender. ^^

I hope somebody generous will see that, and will be able to help me.

Thank you btw!

dolfinsbizou.
Re: A basic Samsung Galaxy S3 case [message #65644 is a reply to message #65625 ] Sat, 06 April 2013 22:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:35872

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: A basic Samsung Galaxy S3 case [message #65645 is a reply to message #65625 ] Sat, 06 April 2013 22:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar dolfinsbizou  is currently offline dolfinsbizou
Go to all my models
oO I searched many times and I never found that! Thank you so much guy!

Previous Topic:Looking to create a miniature game
Next Topic:Manipulate 3D scan into awesome

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.